Thursday, November 14, 2013

CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD HOUSE

Ok, So I lied yesterday when I said I would not be posting any more till next year! LOL I made this lovely little Gingerbread House last night and I cannot resist showing you all :) Making life size Gingerbread house is tons of fun but making them in miniature is a BLAST! Enjoy!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/169302401/miniature-gingerbread-house-christmas?ref=shop_home_active



 
This 1:12 scale house can be found in my shop with many other
Christmas Goodies here:
 

6 comments:

The grandmommy said...

There is a belief that when
moms-to-be do a lot of cleaning, baking and preparing the nursery (even in mini lol)she is about to give birth. It is known as nesting.
We may be meeting our newest mini very very soon! :-D

The grandmommy said...

Oh yea, that gingerbread house is adorable!

So Sweet Candy Buffets said...

LOL!!! Actually you are right! My dute is in 3 weeks! :) Thanks for stopping by :)

So Sweet Candy Buffets said...

And thank you! I am quite fond of it myself :)

Fabiola said...

Delicious!
Greetings, Faby

NarinaNäpertää said...

That is so awesome!!
What an artist you are :)

MiniHugs, Irina